About

Friday, June 19, 2020

Celebrate Every Moment

Hello,
Life is short, celebrate every moment....especially during these turbulent times. 

This is a fun pop up card made with Stampin' Up's Golden Honey DSP and Honey Bee stamps and dies. 
At times the need to improvise is required and this was no exception. I didn't have any matching ribbon for this card so I coloured some white ribbon with Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends. I CASE'd the card from Lynn Dunn at Stamptastic Designs.


The inside of the card has the pop up folds where I adhered some little busy bees. I think I could have added a few more bees at the bottom of the strip, it looks a little bare.  
If I am giving the card away I often leave the inside blank for a personal sentiment. 

Until next time.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment