About

Friday, January 6, 2023

Some cards

 Hello,

I've been terribly remiss on posting. The holidays were busy. I did more entertaining than usual, visits with friends, shopping, etc. Now that the holidays are over and the Christmas decor is organized and packed away, I can get back to regular card making and posting my makes. 

Here are some cards made over the past few weeks. I hope you like them.


New Year's card

Friendship Card


Valentine's Day card for hubby
Swinging Owl card

The owl hangs on a piece of acetate.

The back of the card.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time.

Paula








3 comments:

  1. Lovin' your cards. That's so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Friendship bicycle card. Is there directions somewhere that you are sharing? I would love to case it.

    ReplyDelete