About

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Countryside Inn

 I'm baaack!

Hello,

It's been a challenging week, I lost my creativity. It could have been because my mind was occupied with ideas for a kitchen reno. Anyhoo, I've managed to make a card today. It's a fun fold. Of course it is 😄. I love making fun folds.


The new Countryside Inn DSP is so pretty with the different shades of blue. 


You can see the front panel is a Z fold. Very easy to make. The panel is then attached to the card base. 


There is lots of room to stamp a sentiment or write a personal note.

Here's how to make it. 
Base: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
Front Panel: 4" x 9 3/4", scored at 2 1/4" and 4 1/2". The 2 1/4" score line will be a mountain fold while the 4 /2" score line will be a valley fold. That creates the "Z".

DSP for the panel back: 3 3/4" x 5". Adhere to the panel back
DSP for the panel folds: 2"x3 3/4", cut 2. Adhere to the small sections on the panel.

Adhere the panel to the card base. For the image or sentiment pieces, cut 2 to measure 2 1/4" x 4". Adhere the front piece to the bottom section of the panel ensuring only the bottom third is glued. Adhere the second piece to the back panel section ensuring it matches up with the front piece. Decorate as desired with embellishments. 

Supplies used for my card:
Boho Blue and Night of Navy cardstock
Countryside Inn DSP
Friendly Hello and Circle of Sayings stamp sets.

I hope you give this fun fold a try. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Paula







5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting - beautiful card, love the Z fold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your card on Pinterest. I'm adapting to use with the Perennial Lavender suite. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete