About

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Advent Calendar

 Hello,

A fun project for you today. An Advent calendar. I figured I'd better start it now instead of leaving it closer to Christmas. That way I know it's done and there is no rushing to make it. 

First let me say, the design comes from Emma Goddard at Blog - Coastal Crafter. You can see the instructions for the boxes here.

Once I started making these boxes I couldn't stop. They were easy to assemble and a great way to use up pieces of DSP.


I think each box will fit 2 Lindt balls or small candy cane. Notes or poems could also be included. The outside box measures 2 5/8" x 1 11/16".


The inside box fits snuggly into the outside box so, as long as the contents aren't  too heavy, it won't slide out. 

This calendar could be used for any count down event. The boxes would make a lovely display on a Christmas tree. 

Hope you give it a try. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment