About

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Lovely In Linen

 Hi, its me again.

Second post of the day. 

When I get stuck for inspiration, I go to my stash of designer series paper. I have A LOT! if I can't find inspiration there, I really don't want to make a card and I step away for a bit. 

So today, I raided the Lovely In Linen dsp. The colours are bright and cheerful. Perfect for a birthday card, thinking of you card or just because.


The card base measures 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2". The dsp measures 4" x 5-1/4". The white card stock at the bottome measures 4-1/4" x 3-1/4". I roughly cut a "V" shape in the white card stock to expose more of the dsp. It doesn't have to be perfect as the sentiment layer will hide any imperfection. 

The sentiment layer was die cut from the Thoughtful Expressions dies. Any shape would work though. Adding some foliage gives a bit of interest. Pop on some embellishments and you're done!


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...


Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment