About

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Pop up Fun Fold Book Card

 Hello,

The only thing to do on a hot day like today is stay in an air conditioned room and craft🙂. 

Yesterday I saw Lisa Curcio from Lisa’s Stamp Studio make this fun fold. I had to try it. 

For my version I used my new favourite Country Flowers stamp set and dies. I was on the fence about the new Wild Wheat colour but it’s growing in me. 
For instructions, check out Lisa’s Stamp Studio. Lisa can give instructions much better than I can. 
I highly recommend stamping the inside sentiment on card stock before adhering it to the base. I didn’t do this and it was difficult stamping once the ‘box’ part of the card was added. 
The card is a wee bit bulky so I wouldn’t add too much to the box sections. I chose to keep the dsp unadorned. The card folds flat and fit into a medium envelope. 

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time…

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment