About

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Simply Zinnias

 Hello,

Did a bit of colouring today. I find colouring very therapeutic. When I’m not feeling 100% or if it’s a rainy or snowy day, I put on some music and colour. It can be a stamped image or in a colouring book. Even as a child I liked to colour. 

Today, I started with the Simply Zinnia stamp set.  Stampin Up’s Blends make it easy to colour and blend shades together. For this card I used Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Pale Papaya for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves.


Florals are my jam. I think I do my best work when the images are flowers. Must be the gardener in me 🙂.


Here’s a card I did the previous day using the Country Flowers stamp set. 


What’s your jam? What do you like colouring best? 


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time…


Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment