About

Thursday, October 10, 2024

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

 Hello,

A mix up of stamp sets for today’s fun fold. 



I used In The Pines, Merry Moose and Evergreen Elegance stamp sets for this card. All are retired. The DSP is called Joy of Christmas. 

Open the card and, surprise, it’s a fun fold. 


For the fun fold, cut a piece of card stock measuring 8” x 4-3/4” and score at 2”, 4” and 6”. Fold accordion style. Cut the dsp to fit. This is the par I always have difficulty with, angles are not my friends. 



Adhere the piece to the inside of the card. If you are including a sentiment on the inside of the card, ensure you stamp before adhering the accordion piece. 

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time….

Paula

2 comments:

  1. Another nice card, Paula. Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Say hi to Marie for me. I plan to go to Apple one day next week to get things straightened out with my email. I miss our daily contact. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving, Elaine. Happy you’re going to get your email sorted. We miss you.

      Delete