About

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Box Card

 Greetings.

The past couple of days I have been glued to CNN. Such terrible news in the US. I decided I needed a break and headed to my craft room. I am always scoping out new ideas on Pinterest or Instagram. Well, didn't I find the cutest card. Is it a box?....Is it a card?... Its' both!

Isn't it adorable? Perfect for a small gift....like a diamond ring? 😉 I found this card on Stamping Jill's blog.
I can see this card used for so many occasions...Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day or Halloween to name a few. 

For this card I used Stampin' Up Oh So Ombre Designer Series paper in Blackberry Bliss with the Dragonfly Garden stamp and punch and the Soft Spring stamps. The card was so easy to make. Check out Jill's blog for instructions.

Until next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment