About

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

 What's your favourite time of year? Mine is autumn. I love the changing of the leaves 🍁and definitely cooler temperatures (it's so hot right now I feel like I am melting when I go outside). I also like shopping in home decor stores browsing all their autumn items on display...scented candles, door wreaths and a plethora of pumpkins in all colours and shapes. I love the soft pastel coloured pumpkins and was delighted when a few years ago I found real ones at my local grocery store. So in honour of the upcoming change in seasons, here are a couple of autumn themed cards featuring pastel pumpkins.



Along with the Pretty Pumpkin bundle I used Colour and Contour scalloped dies. The designer series papers from Pattern Party and Bloom Where You're Planted  round out these 5 ½ x 4 ¼ thank you card.


Until next time, keep calm and carry on crafting! 

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment