About

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Sending Smiles Fun Fold

 Hello,

I've got an easy to make fun fold card for today. Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the techniques, papers, stamps and card making ideas that I get stalled. When this happens I either look at Pinterest for ideas or just go back to cards I've already made and change things up a bit. That's what I did for this card. I made this fun fold ages ago. 


It really is easy to make. Pick two colours of card stock and some coordinating DSP.  
For this card I used Daffodil Delight and Orchid Oasis. 

Here is the recipe:
Daffodil Delight card stock: measuring 4 -1/4" x 11", score at 5-1/2" and 2- 3/4"
DSP measuring 2- 5/8" x 4-1/8" and another piece at 4- 1/8" x 5- 3/8"
Orchid Oasis card stock: measuring 9" x 3- 3/4", scored at 3' and 6"
White card stock for image and sentiment: 2- 7/8" x 3- 5/8"

The easiest way to adhere the two pieces together is to fold both pieces then slide the smaller piece in between the larger piece making sure the smaller piece is centered.  Decorate the front of the card with your stamp set and VIOLA! your card is done. 

I hope you give it a try.


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Paula





No comments:

Post a Comment