About

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Whimsical Trees Fun Fold

 Hello,

I've got an easy fun fold for you today. 


Searching through my stash of DSP and stamp sets, I found Whimsical Trees. I think Stampin'Up has the prettiest shades of green. For this card I used Mint Macaron. 
The fun fold is simple, a couple of score lines and that's it. 

The Mint Macaron base measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4". The Basic White insert measures 5 1/4" x 8" scored at 4" and 6". Adhere the white insert, 4" x 5 1/4" section only leaving the 2" scored sections free, as in the photo below.
Now you can decorate as desired.  For this card, I chose to die cut a circle out of the front of the base. For a different look, you can omit a die cut opening on the front of the card and decorate with DSP, die cuts, sentiments and embellishments.


You can choose any shape you like. Use the die cut for your image and sentiment. Adhere the shape to the outside 2" scored piece, ensuring the shape matches up with the cut out section on the front of the card. I added glue to half of the circle, closed the card then adhered the circle to the section showing through the opening.  


You can choose to add coordinating dsp for the sections as I did. The strips measure 1 3/4" x 5". The card lays flat and fits into a medium envelope. 

I hope you give this fun fold a try.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.


Paula

🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment