About

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Pop Up Box Fold Card

 Hello,

I love fun folds. Sometimes the fun folds don't like me...especially where angles are concerned. For me, they never match up.  

I had my misgivings about this particular fun fold. Would it lay flat? Would the edges match up? Well, yes to both questions. I saw Lisa Curcio make this card and wanted to give it a whirl. It looks intimidating but it was really easy to make. 


There is a bit of bulk with the "box" layers, but it still fits in an A2 envelope. 



You can see how the boxes are attached to the base.  And here is the back of the card, ample space to write a note. If you wanted to stamp a sentiment, I recommend stamping before adhering to the base. 



Here is another card in a different colour.





You can find the tutorial on Lisa's blog here. And watch Lisa's video here.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Paula

 







No comments:

Post a Comment