About

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Fancy Flora Fun Fold

 Hello,

I can't believe it's March already!

February was a blur....literally. I had some eye surgery which made it difficult to craft. Thankfully I had a stash of cards made in order to post on FB and IG. 


Today's fun fold uses Fancy Flora DSP which I love because of all the beautiful colours.


I've paired the DSP with the Biggest Wish stamp set for the sentiment and the Chic dies for the flower and mesh cut out.


Fun folds add such interest to cards and this one is easy to make. Cut the card stock to 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 5 1/2". Cut the front of the card stock on the diagonal from top right  at the fold to bottom left. Cut a piece of dsp at 4" x 5 1/4" and cut the same way. 
This card can be in vertical or horizontal orientation. Just be sure to cut your dsp accordingly.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment