About

Sunday, June 25, 2023

An Abundance of Flowers

 Hello,

I love flowers! Most of my stamp sets and dies are floral. I find I'm more creative with flowers as opposed to cutesy or masculine stamp sets. 

One of my current favourite designer series paper is Countryside Inn by Stampin'Up. It's floral (of course) and in beautiful shades of blue.


Aren't the papers gorgeous? And don't forget about the "B" side of the paper. It makes for great masculine cards. 

While there are no floral dies that go with the paper, Stampin'Up has many dies in their products which match nicely.
I chose Pierced Blooms dies. Each petal and leaf has some stitching. The dies are retired.😟


Here is my card...

Cute, right?
I added some scallops from the Color and Contour dies. The birthday sentiment is from the Go To Greetings stamp set which had the most beautiful fonts. 
Now, for mailing purposes, I would have glued the flowers down flat. But for handing the card out or including it with a gift the 3D flowers pack a punch.


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

Paula














No comments:

Post a Comment