About

Friday, May 3, 2024

Florals

 Hello,

It’s been a while. I’ve been sidelined with a knee injury, making it hard to sit or stand for any length of time but I am on the mend. 

Most of my stamp sets are florals because I love flowers. Plus, I feel most comfortable making cards with these kinds of stamps. They always seem to turn out relatively nice. 

Here are a couple of cards I managed to whip up over the past 2 days. 

The first one uses Forever Greenery dsp with the Country Flowers stamp set. I think this one would make a nice get well card.



Another card with the Country Flowers stamp set and Pansy Petals dsp. Bright and cheerful.


What is your favourite stamp set? Do you gravitate to certain images? 

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time….

Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment