About

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother’s Day

 Hello, and Happy Mother’s Day!

I made this card with my mom in mind. She is no longer with me and I miss her all the time. I have many happy and funny memories of her. After my mom retired we spent time shopping, lunching and going to the theatre. One particular funny story was of one of her birthdays, her 75th. I often think as we age we become more child like. That gave me an idea to have a children’s themed birthday party. We had lots of games including a piñata. I blindfolded my mom, armed her with a stick and let her have at the piñata. We were all laughing so hard, including my mom which made it harder for her to hit her target🤣🤣🤣. It was great fun and my mom was a good sport. 

So…for you mom.


 Thanks for stopping by. Until next time…

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment