About

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Sweets and Treats

 Do you have the Christmas spirit yet? Are you thinking of festive decorations or the sweet aroma of baking? With all the Christmas cards I've made so far it sure has me in a Christmassy mood. 

Today's card features the Sweets and Treats stamp set. I love these delightful treat images. They should be their own food group! 



I also made a pull card. You can find the tutorial on Lisa Curcio's blog Here.




Just pull on the ribbon and the message is revealed on a sliding card stock.


Just a note....don't stamp your sentiment in the middle of your card. As you can see here, the ribbon covers the sentiment. Stamp towards the top of your card. Also, it helps if the ribbon is not too thick. Here I used a grosgrain ribbon but I think a thinner satin ribbon would have worked better. Live and learn.

Only 66 days until Christmas 😲. I'd better get shopping!

Until next time....

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment