About

Friday, October 8, 2021

Pinwheel Tower Card

 Today's card features a pinwheel tower card. This card gave me some grief when I first made one. It was in the portrait orientation with not enough room to decorate.  Julie at The Paper Pixie, showed a landscape tutorial on the tower card. Her instructions were clear and easy. Here is my version.

I chose the Peaceful Prints for my card.

The sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set.

Snowflake embellishments are adhered flat to the DSP. Using dimensionals will add to the thickness of the card and may require extra postage. If the card is not going through the post, add all the embellishments you want.


Plenty of room to write a personal note.

Often Basic White is a go to for a card base. Don't forget other neutrals, like Sahara Sand (used for this card), Very Vanilla or Crumb Cake.

Until next time....

Paula
 


No comments:

Post a Comment