About

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Slim line Sweet as a Peach Card

 Hello,

Kind of a blah day here... it's raining before the next brutal snow storm. So, I took the opportunity to rearrange my craft room. It took a couple of hours but it seems more functional now. 

I realized I have oodles of DSP. I must get over the hoarding of paper. I should use it instead of saving it....isn't that why I purchased it??? It's just so pretty though.

Today's card is made from my DSP stash. You're a Peach Designer Series Paper. The sentiments and branch with flowers is from the Sweet as a Peach bundle. 


Slim line cards are great for large images or DSP with lots of detail. 

This slim line card measures 7" x 8 1/2", scored at 3 1/2" on the 7" side. I used Thick Basic White.
The Balmy Blue layer measures 3 1/3" x 8 1/4" with a layer of DSP measuring 3" x 8". 
One of my favourite die sets is Stitched So Sweetly, perfect for this sentiment.

As I don't make very many slim line cards, I made the matching envelope. Take a piece of DSP measuring 10" x 10 1/2" and score at 3" and 7" on the 10 1/2" side. Rotate the paper and score at 1/2" and 9". Fold and burnish the score lines. I used Tear and Tape to adhere the flaps, leaving the top flap open. 

Until next time....

Paula


3 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Paula. I have loved every one I have gotten of yours. I had to leave all my scrap booking stuff in the UK, I doubt I will replace it now, but I can admire other people's work. Yours is exceptional! xoxo

    ReplyDelete