About

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Tri Fun Fold

 Hello,

It's been a while. Just busy with life ๐Ÿ˜Š.


Today's card is a tri fold birthday card. I'm trying to use up some of my DSP and I have mounds of it. There is something about paper, especially Stampin' Up paper that I love. The colours, the patterns the coordination....love it all. 

For this card I used the Pansy Petals DSP to coordinate with Soft Succulent card stock. The image is from Hello Cupcake (retired). It's so cute...who doesn't love cupcakes. They are smaller than a regular cake so less calories...right? ๐Ÿ˜‚



Here is the recipe for the card:

Base: 4 1/4" x 11" scored at both ends at 2" and 3 3/4". Fold and burnish.

DSP Panels: 4" x 1 3/4"

Inside: 4" x 3 1/4"

Image base: 3" x 3"

White card stock for Image: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

The finished card measures 4" x 4 1/4"



Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time....


Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment