About

Monday, November 8, 2021

Felt Flowers

 Hello,

Did you know many of the Stampin Up dies will cut thin felt or fabric? For this project I used the Poinsettia Petals dies to cut felt which I made into brooches for Christmas. I adhered the petals with a hot glue gun. Thank goodness for my trusty silicone craft sheet. When I use my glue gun, glue tends to get everywhere.🤣



Any 3D project would be fun to make with the array of dies from Stampin UP. 

Here are some ideas:

Additions to place cards for any dinner party.

Pin the penguin (Penguin Builder Punch- I have not tested punches) on the iceberg for children's parties. Or possibly stamp a playful image with Stazon ink onto some felt and fussy cut.

Felt ornament decorations (Stitched Snowflake Dies, Christmas Pinecone Dies, Gingerbread Dies) Embellish with beads, gems or jewels.

Appliques on cushions. 

Wreaths (Intricate Leaves Dies, Poinsettia Petals Dies, Butterfly Brilliance Dies)

Give it a whirl.


Until nest time....

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment