About

Friday, May 27, 2022

Flap Fold Card

 Hello,

Life sure does get in the way of crafting sometimes. This time of year I have to divide my time between two things I love....crafting and gardening. A kind fellow crafter reminded me that I had not posted this card and instructions. Thank you Teri!

 I call this card a flap fold card. There are many versions on the web of this type of card. Here's mine.


I just love the Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper. Who am I kidding....I love all the Stampin Up DSP 😄 I fussy cut the flower from the dsp. 


Here is the recipe:
Base: Soft  Succulent measuring 4 1/4” x 8 1/4” score at 2 3/4 on the long side. 
           Black layer measures 5 3/8” x 4 1/4”
           DSP layer measures 5 1/4” x 4”

Front of base: Black layer measures 2 1/8” x 4 1/8”
                        DSP layer measures 2 1/2” x 4”

Flap: Soft Succulent measures 3 1/2” x 6” scored at 3” on the long side
          Black layer measures 2 7/8” x 3 1/4”
          White layer measures 2 3/4” x 3 1/4”

White layer on the inside of the flap to write a message or stamp a sentiment measures        2 3/4” x 3 1/4”

Adhere the flap portion to the base front portion. Now, it depends on your personal preference as to where you want the flap to be. I adhered the flap to fit approximately centered on the base front portion.  

Here’s a couple more pictures for reference. 

If desired, more dsp could be added to cover the back of the flap. 🠉


Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Paula








No comments:

Post a Comment