About

Monday, May 2, 2022

Hues of Happiness

 Hello,

Let me tell you, the new Hues of Happiness collection which will be available for purchase May 3rd from the new Annual Catalogue May 2022-April 2023, is absolutely gorgeous. I love florals and the DSP does not disappoint in beautiful flowers. 


Here are two cards I made with the new Hues of Happiness DSP.
In shades of purple using Fresh Freesia for the base.

And...

Shades of yellow using Mossy Meadow for the card base. 

I know you'll love these beautiful papers. After the catalogue launch I can share more photos of the dsp and other items from Hues of Happiness collection.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time....

Paula






3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning. I saw it on Pinterest without a link and searched for your blog. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are SO pretty. I love both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete