About

Monday, January 15, 2024

A Little Bit off Everything Card

Hello,

 Too cold to go outside 🥶so I’m in my craft room today making another birthday card for my stash. This card uses an array of supplies: 

Texture Chic DSP-retired

Texture Chic Dies-retired

Pierced Blooms Dies-retired

Thoughtful Expressions Dies -label New in the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalogue

Go to Greetings- sentiment, current

Painted Labels- circle, retired


If you're anything like me and have A LOT of craft supplies, it can get overwhelming when trying to create. Here are some tips:

  • Check back on cards you've already made. Copy the design, change the colours,  image or sentiment.
  • Check social media for ideas. Make sure if you copy a card you give that person credit.
  • Check your own stash for stamps or dies that you have not used often or never cracked open. I bet you'll be surprised at what you have...I was!

Just because  a stamp set or die or dsp is retired, it doesn't mean you can't use it. After all, you paid for it, right? Mix it up... new/current with retired. 


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....


Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment