About

Saturday, January 6, 2024

A New Year

 It's 2024! Happy New Year.

A new year of crafting...more craft supplies....creating designs...learning new techniques. I am blown away with some of the creative ways crafters use their supplies and by their unique designs. I hope to use some of those ideas this year.

I'm running short of birthday cards, especially masculine cards, so that's my focus right now. Here's a few birthday cards I have made over the past week. 

On this first card, I used blending brushes to create a night sky. I don't usually blend inks because I'm not happy with the results. But I think I did ok with this one. The image is from Stampin' Up's Campology stamp set. 



How cute is this image from Stampin'UP's Best Day stamp set. 



Trying to use up some DSP, Good Morning Magnolia peeks out from embossed card stock. 



And finally, a thank you card. Country Home in shades of Just Jade.


Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....


Paula




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, as usual, Paula. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete