About

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Note cards

 Hello,

Digging through my small humongous stash of stamps, I came upon the Night of Flight stamp set. It’s been a while since I’ve inked it up. It’s also a good stamp set to practice colouring. 



For these cards I selected Moody Mauve with Rich Razzleberry, Lemon Lime Twist with Granny Apple Green and Just Jade with Lost Lagoon. I think those colour combinations work well with each other. 

These are simple note cards where the moths are the focal point. A splotchy camouflage stencil as a backdrop compliments the image. 



A focal point with a simple background and sentiment is a recipe for a clean and simple card to add to your collection. 

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time…

Paula


2 comments:

  1. These are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! sorry for the late response.

      Delete