About

Friday, January 26, 2024

A Masculine Birthday Card

 Hello,

I don’t know about you, but I struggle with making masculine cards. I have paper, stamps and dies but it’s hard to bring them together even though I search for ideas on Pinterest or other stamping blogs. 

So, when I saw the Papercut Cafe dies from Tim Holtz my mind started to go to  masculine cards. Guys like coffee, right?



The colour combinations are endless. I once saw a crafter make a bell using the yellow cup above upside down cutting the handle off. Brilliant!

Here’s my make.
The card measures 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches. The patterned paper measures 5-1/4 x 4 inches. The mat behind the cups are cut from Stampin Up’s Everyday Detailed Dies. My preference for card stock is always Stampin Up. The colours used for this card is: green cup- Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz. Blue cup- Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight and Boho Blue.Yellow cup- Wild Wheat, Crushed Curry and So Saffron. The sentiment is from Stampin Up Four Season Floral.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time…
Paula




1 comment: